Mega Contributor
LS2982

Re: Amex Apps are SP if denied right? UPDATE!!

CarlosC88 wrote:

Im going to apply for either the BCE or Gold card. 

I got Approved!!! yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!! 

Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
05/06/13
BLUE CASH EVERYDAY(SM)
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days. 
If you requested a balance transfer to this card click here to view the status of that transfer

CONGRATS!!!! :smileyhappy:

Welcome to the AMEX family!!!!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
phillyguy12

unc0mm0n1 wrote:

phillyguy12 wrote:

congrats, if you want to know what the limit is you can call in and get it, or if you can wait you will get an email in the next day or 2 w/ a number you can use to setup online access and once you log in you will see you limit, i was too impatient i called 5 mins after i got the approval

Where do you see the limit? It doesn't allow me to see anything it just tells me I have to put my credit card number in to access or see anything. 

just saw this sorry, i got an email that had a ref number i could use to setup online accesss to the account after i did and logged in i was able to see my limit and setup banking and statement prefs.but i didn't see the email for a day or 2 after i got the approval, so it might not be instant.

Amx BCE-9000,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-5600
Credit Union Visa-1200
Discover-1900, Khols-1000
Valued Contributor
boomhower

Congrats.  I love my BCP, it and Discover fight over daily use status. 

Valued Contributor
SpecFile

Congrats!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+