Amex BCE $500 Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCE $500 Offer

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SwiftTone wrote:
What if I signed up for a offer but never got the bonus because I didn't meet the spending requirement?

Yes, that will be so.  If you don't do what is required to get the bonus then you don't get what the offer was.

I assume swifttone means (giving the context of the earlier post):   "I have a BCE, but I didn't get the bonus because I didn't get the spending requirement.  Can I still get a bonus if I get the BCE again?" (presumably after PCing the existing one as you can't have two).

I'm not sure if Yes-Its-Me is saying "Yes, that will work" or not!

Woooo.. Now I am confusedSmiley Tongue...

Message 111 of 114
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SwiftTone wrote:
What if I signed up for a offer but never got the bonus because I didn't meet the spending requirement?

Yes, that will be so.  If you don't do what is required to get the bonus then you don't get what the offer was.

I assume swifttone means (giving the context of the earlier post):   "I have a BCE, but I didn't get the bonus because I didn't get the spending requirement.  Can I still get a bonus if I get the BCE again?" (presumably after PCing the existing one as you can't have two).

Sorry I was on mobile and it didn't quote what I wanted.

So someone mentioned that I can only get 1 offer per product in my lifetime. So my question was: If I didn't meet the spending requirement to get the bonus, can I get the bonus by applying for another card?

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 112 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SwiftTone wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SwiftTone wrote:

Sorry I was on mobile and it didn't quote what I wanted.

So someone mentioned that I can only get 1 offer per product in my lifetime. So my question was: If I didn't meet the spending requirement to get the bonus, can I get the bonus by applying for another card?

That is an issue you'd have to take with Amex directly.  Get on chat and see what they say.

Message 113 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many folks were able to get this that weren't targeted for it?  I tried getting this today for a relative and after 2 calls (one this AM and one PM) was told its by invitation only....Offer ends 11/2

In other news, I heard this strange offer. BCE 150/500 plus 5% back on $6k of dining/gas in 12 months. I don't think I've seen that one before. When the rep was reading it to me, I thought they were promoting the old BC that does 5% back on up to 50k after 5 or 6k spend. 

Message 114 of 114
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.