Frequent Contributor
codimom

Re: Amex BCE usage

My BCE did replace my debit cards for most everyday purchases.  As I had just moved into a new house, I hit that 1k spend within the first month!   Because I was using it so much I did make 3 payments that first month.  Since then I've just paid the balance (known to me) a few days before the statment cuts.. that way the amount that reports is about 50 bucks.  I did get a 3x cli after my second statement cut (and was paid).  So I truly believe its a YMMV situation as far as the full 3x or not. (and yes I do mean I use it everywhere its accepted, just wish my local chinese restaurant would accept amex..)

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13

Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Yay!!!!! Lol just used it at Pita Pit... Mmmmmmm! Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k| West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Valued Contributor
jsucool76

[ Edited ]

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Yay!!!!! Lol just used it at Pita Pit... Mmmmmmm! Lol

NomNomNomNomNom

I love pita pit :smileyvery-happy: 

#CollegeLife

Wallet: Capital One Quicksilver 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 3000CL, Walmart Discover: 3500CL, UPromise Mastercard: 3500CL, Chase Slate: 1000CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 2600CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 2700CL, Amex PRG

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+