Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE usage

tag
codimom
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex BCE usage

My BCE did replace my debit cards for most everyday purchases.  As I had just moved into a new house, I hit that 1k spend within the first month!   Because I was using it so much I did make 3 payments that first month.  Since then I've just paid the balance (known to me) a few days before the statment cuts.. that way the amount that reports is about 50 bucks.  I did get a 3x cli after my second statement cut (and was paid).  So I truly believe its a YMMV situation as far as the full 3x or not. (and yes I do mean I use it everywhere its accepted, just wish my local chinese restaurant would accept amex..)

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 31 of 33
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yay!!!!! Lol just used it at Pita Pit... Mmmmmmm! Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 32 of 33
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Yay!!!!! Lol just used it at Pita Pit... Mmmmmmm! Lol

NomNomNomNomNom

I love pita pit Smiley Very Happy 

#CollegeLife

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.