tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCE vs Consumer CU visa signature cash rebate

@LadyJEsq wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I believe its a hp for the membership and for me it was TU

@LadyJEsq wrote:

So I was filing out the application and they ask for your SS# so they can "obtain credit history for processing your application." For those that are already a member is this a HP or SP? 

Thanks DeepKc! I have 3 inquires that are going to fall off by Sept 8, so I think I'll hold off until after that. I have 3 new TU inquires and know some CU can be easily spooked by too many inquires. This is assuming that the CR stays on file for a short period and would allow me to app for one or more of their products without an additional pull. 

I have TONS of inquiries and i dont think CCU cares much about inquiries , although if you decide to apply you may want to ask them to use the same hp for loans and credit. I see on my tu one hp on aug 8th and that was used for both auto loan and cc although i applied a week apart. But i cannot say for sure that they wont pull new hp ,its good to talk to them. yeah apply whenever you feel right as per  your needs 

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.