Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE

tag
Involus
Regular Contributor

Amex BCE

So mine finally came in the mail today and I just had to post here and say that this is by far the coolest card in my wallet. I used to like the look of my Freedom the best but this card looks so sick. I don't even want to use it cause I hear it scratches way too easy.

Also my lowest APR card to date. Can't wait another 50 some odd days.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
GoldenloveNY
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex BCE

I want to get the BCP. I have the ZYNC now, and it is my price possession in my wallet...lol. It does have lots of scratches due to swipping...lmao.  BCE/BCP look awesome. Congrats!

Citi Double Cash: $1,000
Capital One Secured: $500
Capital One Savor One: $1,650
Amex Gold- NPSL.
Amex Platinum- NPSL.
Amex Delta Gold: $1,000
Best Buy Store Credit Card: $2,000
Amazon Store Credit Card: $6,000
Verizon Visa Card: $2,000

Bj's Perks Elite Mastercard: $2,300

Merrick Credit Card: $1,400
First Savings Credit Card: $1,250
Message 2 of 21
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Call them if they scratch.......

They free shipping and everything .......why so afraid ???? lol

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 21
distantarray
Established Contributor

I called in CSP and Amex BCP and claimed the magnetic strip was worn out after accidently jumping in the ocean =x they sent me new ones, those I plan to frame LMAO 13 years with bad credit first real cards I got and they look pretty lmao!

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 4 of 21
Fenerbahce
Valued Member

Yeah just got mine today but the APR wasn't the lowest I've had, not even close lol...19.99% what? And they based this on a 779 EXP FICO score? (which by the way I know because of the letter they sent regarding the hard inquiry) My PenFed is 9.99%...I will not be carrying a balance on this after the APR promo expires. The looks of the card though is another ball game...my wife was like "oooh I want one", so I added her as an AU and hers should arrive soon. I have always wanted this card and it feels good to finally get it with a decent credit limit.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 21
Involus
Regular Contributor

I showed mine to my mom and she was like that's a slick card - the I told her the sign up bonus and what the cash back is on it and she wants one now I think shes gonna app monday.

The crazy thing is I've worked in the restaurant industry and also retail and I have NEVER seen one of these cards in person until I got mine today. I've seen plenty of Platinums and other charges but never any Clear/Blue series of cards. This is by far the coolest card in my wallet - even took it on a small swiping spree today and got a compliment on it at almost every retailer.

Message 6 of 21
eviLution
Established Contributor

BCE is on top of my list of future apps once I get 1 year of history. Should I apply for an Amex Charge Card first before I bother trying for the BCE?

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 7 of 21
Involus
Regular Contributor

Whats your credit profile look like? Accounts - Age - AoAA - Util?

I don't think it matters honestly.. I apped and was instant approved for Green Charge apped like 3 days later for BCE and was instant approved again.. Now I have a Green Charge that will get SD as I have no use for it as the rewards are mediocre and I have better cards to run big money through. So I feel like I wasted an inq and added a TL that's useless as I will close it before the AF hits. Shoulda just apped for BCE - if you app for BCE and get denied wait your 30 days and reapp for a charge.

Message 8 of 21
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

I called in CSP and Amex BCP and claimed the magnetic strip was worn out after accidently jumping in the ocean =x they sent me new ones, those I plan to frame LMAO 13 years with bad credit first real cards I got and they look pretty lmao!

I did that with my Zync and AMEX Delta.  They had the old 2012 member since date and not 1993.  Ive decided to keep the old 2012 cards as keep sakes. 

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 21
Involus
Regular Contributor

I think I may frame my Green rather than SD it since it's my first Amex haha.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.