Valued Member
Fenerbahce

Re: Amex BCE

bs6054 wrote:

As you have the PenFed Platinum Rewards, what does the BCE give you?  Department Stores?  I can understand the BCP for the extra 3% on groceries, but PenFed gives you 5% on gas vs 2% and the same 3% on groceries, but BCE is capped and PenFed isn't.

PenFed is really my best card, I got the blue because it was the card I've always wanted. The looks, the extra credit limit, and no annual fee along with having the credit lines I wanted were the main reasons. I still don't get why the higher interest rate though with a FICO of 779...I mean what are they looking for 800+? The lettter they sent did mention a thing about too many inquiries, I think 11, and short revolving history...4 years. I'll call next year and talk the interest rate down though. The card is one to have for sure.

Photobucket

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}