Reply
Established Contributor
distantarray
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011
0

Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus

Just got mine and Haven't even had my card a month =)

 

very nice!


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus


distantarray wrote:

Just got mine and Haven't even had my card a month =)

 

very nice!


Congrats...have not recieved my card yet.....going to get miles on delta card 1st...only 500....then i will move to the BCP


Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS
Posts: 1,837
Registered: ‎08-20-2012
0

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus

Congrats

Established Contributor
distantarray
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011
0

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus


amercnchopz34 wrote:

distantarray wrote:

Just got mine and Haven't even had my card a month =)

 

very nice!


Congrats...have not recieved my card yet.....going to get miles on delta card 1st...only 500....then i will move to the BCP


I honestly doubt you'll get to get the bonus on the BCP but the BCP = $150 and Delta is $300 so =p


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus


distantarray wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

distantarray wrote:

Just got mine and Haven't even had my card a month =)

 

very nice!


Congrats...have not recieved my card yet.....going to get miles on delta card 1st...only 500....then i will move to the BCP


I honestly doubt you'll get to get the bonus on the BCP but the BCP = $150 and Delta is $300 so =p


No following you....why wont i get to get the bonus on BCP?


Established Contributor
distantarray
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011
0

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus

if you PC an account I can't see you getting the sign up bonus for Delta and BCP but could be wrong, or were yyou going to app for a BCP directly?


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34
Posts: 839
Registered: ‎10-28-2011
0

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus


distantarray wrote:

if you PC an account I can't see you getting the sign up bonus for Delta and BCP but could be wrong, or were yyou going to app for a BCP directly?


Will not be PCing..i have both cards........just going to wait till i cn get a CLI on my delta and then try to reallocate my cl from that to the BCP i already have



myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}