cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus

Established Contributor

Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus

Just got mine and Haven't even had my card a month =)

 

very nice!


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
6 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus


distantarray wrote:

Just got mine and Haven't even had my card a month =)

 

very nice!


Congrats...have not recieved my card yet.....going to get miles on delta card 1st...only 500....then i will move to the BCP


Established Contributor

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus

Congrats

Established Contributor

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus


amercnchopz34 wrote:

distantarray wrote:

Just got mine and Haven't even had my card a month =)

 

very nice!


Congrats...have not recieved my card yet.....going to get miles on delta card 1st...only 500....then i will move to the BCP


I honestly doubt you'll get to get the bonus on the BCP but the BCP = $150 and Delta is $300 so =p


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus


distantarray wrote:

amercnchopz34 wrote:

distantarray wrote:

Just got mine and Haven't even had my card a month =)

 

very nice!


Congrats...have not recieved my card yet.....going to get miles on delta card 1st...only 500....then i will move to the BCP


I honestly doubt you'll get to get the bonus on the BCP but the BCP = $150 and Delta is $300 so =p


No following you....why wont i get to get the bonus on BCP?


Established Contributor

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus

if you PC an account I can't see you getting the sign up bonus for Delta and BCP but could be wrong, or were yyou going to app for a BCP directly?


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Established Contributor

Re: Amex BCP $150 sign up bonus


distantarray wrote:

if you PC an account I can't see you getting the sign up bonus for Delta and BCP but could be wrong, or were yyou going to app for a BCP directly?


Will not be PCing..i have both cards........just going to wait till i cn get a CLI on my delta and then try to reallocate my cl from that to the BCP i already have