Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCP - Universal Studios - $200 Bonus

tag
rebound2014
Contributor

Amex BCP - Universal Studios - $200 Bonus

FYI -- Just in case anyone is not aware (I searched and found no discussions on it here)... Currently there is an additional $50 bonus being offered with the Blue Cash Preferred card. So you get the standard $150 with $1K/3 months spend plus an additional $50 bonus on your first purchase w/in the first 3 months ($200 total) if you apply through the link on the Universal Studios Orlando website. I believe I read somewhere that this limited-time offer is available through April 6th.

Here's a link to the website/offer:  https://www262.americanexpress.com/apply-card/uni/075/uni-or-2

They are also offering an extra $25 on the BCE in addition to the standard $100 after $1K over 3months (Total of $125). 

So that means, 0% Intro APR for 15 months, no annual fee for the first year plus $200 bonus on $1K spend over 3 months.

My personal data points:  Applied on Friday Feb 19th - Instant approval for 5.5K - Card received on Thurs Feb 25th - Activated same day, went out and made large purchase that afternoon, paid off the balance on Sunday Feb 28th - Received my $200 statement credit on Wed March 2nd. 

Hope this helps somebody out!!  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
rebound2014
Contributor

Re: Amex BCP - Universal Studios - $200 Bonus

For Clarification:  You do NOT have to make a purchase at Universal Studios to get the extra $50... just have to apply through their link. My initial purchase was on furniture.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing.  Pretty good offer for a great card.

Message 3 of 4
rebound2014
Contributor

Yeah, Bud!

Nice to finally be able to contribute and perhaps offer some small amount of payback to a community that has literally changed mine and my wife's lives over the past year and a half!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.