Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCP new offer - $250, Amex EDP - 30,000 points

tag
petarap
Regular Contributor

Amex BCP new offer - $250, Amex EDP - 30,000 points

New offers for these cards. You may want to check it in Incognito.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/blue-cash-preferred

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/amex-everyday-preferred

____________________________________________________________________________________
Recent Scores: 758 Walmart TU 8/2/2015, Amex FICO EX 777 Aug 2015
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMEX BCE $19,800, Chase Sapphire Preferred $18,000, Chase Freedom $17,000
Macy's Amex $6,000, Barclay's Arrival+ $5,000, Walmart Card $4,500, Capital One QS $2,500,
Capital One QS $2,250, BOA Travel Rewards Visa $2000, Sears Citi MC $1,000
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Amex BCP new offer - $250, Amex EDP - 30,000 points

Some excellent offers here, especially on the EDP.

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.. Thanks ofr sharing.

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW to the EDP.  I was blown away seeing 25k on the plain ED.

30K on the EDP is awesome. If anyone wants in on the MR program and flys with delta.... this is a great deal. Combine it with the PRG 50k offer, thats an easy way to 80k points after 3k spend.  You could always PC the EDP to ED if your spend wasnt enough after the first year.

Even after the 6k max spend at grocery stores (27k MR), you can easily be earning unlimited 3.5MR/dollar at gas, and unlimited 1.5 MR on everything else.  That basically translates to a 7% gas card and 3% general spend card. (only if you transfer the points out)

I could easily see a frequent delta person consolidating everything down to the EDP/PRG/Delta Gold.  I will be evaluating my spend the next year and will most likely be changing to the EDP. I would almost hope for a EDP sign on bonus in the future, then combine my delta/ED limits. Not sure how much AMEX would hate me after that lol.  I wish the EDP had restaurants, but it would be only a half point per dollar away anyway so yeah.

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

From AmEx web site:

If you are identified as a current or former American Express® Card Member, this offer may not be available to you.

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

From AmEx web site:

If you are identified as a current or former American Express® Card Member, this offer may not be available to you.

disregard this. they always say that. as long as you havent received a bonus on that card, you will get it.

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

That BCP offer is making my app finger twitchy. 

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

From AmEx web site:

disregard this. they always say that. as long as you havent received a bonus on that card, you will get it.

Thanks for information. I plan to get this card. Now have a dilemma: to try now or to wait black Friday ) 

Message 8 of 21
barthooper
Frequent Contributor

Anybody know about the BCE offer for $500 after 3k spend in 90 days? it is mentioned in another thread. I'm unfamilar with Amex targeted offers as I don't have one but I get tons of mailed prequals from them, for BCE/BCP and ED/EDP and others.

Quicksilver - 16k | Discover It - 34k | Citi DC - $21k | Chase Amazon - 8k | Chase Reserve - 19.5k | Chase Preferred - 5k | EX FICO (Discover CSC) 788
Message 9 of 21
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

What am I missing here, I'm getting $150 for the BCP and 15k for the EDP?
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.