Valued Member
Poet34

Amex Backdating Success!

I received my new American Express TrueEarnings Costco Card last week and after researching backdating on myfico.com I called today.

I spoke with a very nice young lady in the replacement card department and simply explained to her that I would like for my account to read that I have been a member since my original date, 1987 or 1988.  She put me on hold for a couple minutes, came back and said congratulations!  It was backdated to 1988 when I was in college.  She thought it was hilarious as she was born in November of '87.  She explained that she filled out and submitted a form for my card and she also completed one for my DW, who is an AU.

Thanks to everyone here for sharing your experiences.

My Wallet: Capital One $673, Barclay's Apple $2k, Amex TrueEarnings Costco $6k, Chase Freedom $5k, Discover More $15k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}