Established Contributor
n777ua

Amex Bal Xfer / Convenience Check

Does Amex ever offer balance transfer specials or convenience checks ? All the other majors fill my mailbox up with these just about every week, but I don't recall ever seeing anything like that from Amex.  Just curious...

Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE $19.7k, Amex HH Surpass $11.3k, Amex Business Gold NPSL, Chase Ink Bold $15k (flex)Chase Sapphire Preffered $26k, Citi Diamond $13.3k, Citi TY Preferred $10.5k, Virgin Atlantic Amex $8k, Discover Motiva $10k, Boa World Elite $10k, US Bank Visa $4.1k, GE Amazon $4k, GE Lowes $6k, BillMeLater $4.4k, Target $.2k, CapOne $2k Von Maur NPSL,
New Contributor
lucky70

Re: Amex Bal Xfer / Convenience Check

I asked the rep the same question and she said no but could fill out app for new card? I said no thanks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+