Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Black Ink

tag
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Amex Black Ink

So, I’m not sure who here actually has an Amex Centurion card/black card BUT for those of you that do.. Do you still receive your subscription to black ink? A friend of mine told me they stopped it but I think they may have just changed the name instead of actually discontinuing it.

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Black Ink

@Tommy5746 wrote:

So, I’m not sure who here actually has an Amex Centurion card/black card BUT for those of you that do.. Do you still receive your subscription to black ink? A friend of mine told me they stopped it but I think they may have just changed the name instead of actually discontinuing it.

Yes they do, However it isn't called black ink anymore. It's now called "Centurion" and it's not available in the states.. TheUK has it though. I'm sure that if you were a really high profile customer that you could still receive a subscription in the states but seeing as "Centurion" is marketing outside the states, it wouldn't serve you much of a purpose. Although there are people who attempt to collect the magazine/print and I would assume they are actually pretty valuable, especially older issues.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.