Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Cash Everyday/Preferred - cash back

tag
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Amex Blue Cash Everyday/Preferred - cash back

Could someone please tell me where I can possibly find a breakdown of which purchases received cash back?  I swear, the Cap One site is easier to navigate than the Amex site.  I can view my Clear and Blue rewards on the main page, but not my Preferred.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Blue Cash Everyday/Preferred - cash back

The easiest way is to do a search for the card on their website. When yo do the "View All Cards" or "Compare Cards" it doesn't work properly. I've used 3 different browsers and it goes in circles. Their site is seriously messed up.  I also just do a Google Search and it brings me to the card page.

Unlimited Cash Back and No Annual Fee

Blue Cash Everyday: 3% back on Supermarkets, 2% back on Gas and department stores, and 1% back on everything else.

Unlimited Cash Back and $75 Annual Fee

Blue Cash Everyday Preferred: 6% back on Supermarkets, 3% back on Gas and department stores, and 1% back on everything else.

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 2 of 4
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

I think OP is asking how to review which of their actual purchases using the card qualify for rewards when they log into their online account.  Not the general information page for the card.  I don't have Blue Cash (of any variety) so I cannot help there.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@clocktick wrote:

Could someone please tell me where I can possibly find a breakdown of which purchases received cash back?  I swear, the Cap One site is easier to navigate than the Amex site.  I can view my Clear and Blue rewards on the main page, but not my Preferred.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

I just blundered across it myself for my Blue Cash Preferred, aka the grocery card. Is that the one you're looking for?

On my account (and I'm convinced that everyone's is different; sort of a random homepage generator), I go to what I consider my home page, the Account Summary tab which takes you to the page that they whimsically call Summary of Accounts. Look over on the right, under the Manage Your Account box, and you should see (well, I see) another blue box titled Your Rewards. Click the drop-down arrow by the card name, then click on whatever in there that results in the little pointer hand. THEN, once you're on the new page, look up towards the right, but below the menu bar, and see if you have a link called Reward Dollars Summary. On mine, it says how much my current rewards are, and it also summarizes the card rewards rewards structure over on the right.

But I also firmly believe that the next time that I log on, it won't be there, or they'll have moved it, or renamed it, etc.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.