Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Cash Preferred

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Blue Cash Preferred

Hey everyone. I ended up applying last night and did not get an immediate response, just the 7 to 10 days generic message. I called their app status line and said I was checking on the status. Very quickly told congratulations and I was approved!!!! This is very exciting.

For what it's worth, have used recon line for Discover It and Capital One Quicksilver after no immediate responses and quickly approved too. Having a bankruptcy drop off in September and now getting approved for this is really exciting!
Message 11 of 14
Bman70
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey everyone. I ended up applying last night and did not get an immediate response, just the 7 to 10 days generic message. I called their app status line and said I was checking on the status. Very quickly told congratulations and I was approved!!!! This is very exciting.

For what it's worth, have used recon line for Discover It and Capital One Quicksilver after no immediate responses and quickly approved too. Having a bankruptcy drop off in September and now getting approved for this is really exciting!

Congrats, that's great. BCP is a good card, constant cashback if you use it for you grocery bill. Don't forget to check if you have the 10% cashback offers on cell phone and cable/internet. 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval for a very nice card. Well done. I love my BCP. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
TURNERHOOVER
Established Contributor

Approved with 700 EX.

EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.