Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Cash rewards pool

tag
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Amex Blue Cash rewards pool

Quick question about the Amex BCE/BCP...

Do they share a single cash rewards pool, or does each card have its own pool with its own $25 redemption quantum?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Blue Cash rewards pool

They share a pool.  The $75 referral bonuses also go into the same pool.  The $150 for spending $1k in 90 days is a direct and immediate statement credit.  

Message 2 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

They share a pool.  The $75 referral bonuses also go into the same pool.  The $150 for spending $1k in 90 days is a direct and immediate statement credit.  

Interesting.  On my account, they are totally separate, have to "login" to a specifc one and cannot combine.   Which two cards do you have?

ETA: Or did OP mean card per user?   In that case, I agree, the Member and AU share the same pool.   I was referring to when you have two different cards.

Message 3 of 13
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting.  On my account, they are totally separate, have to "login" to a specifc one and cannot combine.   Which two cards do you have?

ETA: Or did OP mean card per user?   In that case, I agree, the Member and AU share the same pool.   I was referring to when you have two different cards.

Whoa!  Are you saying that you have two separate logins for your two cards?  When I had two cards, they shared the same login.  Perhaps that's your problem.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I totally misunderstood the original poster.  It was a long night,

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to suggest not combining them. Once in awhile you get AMEX offers on one card and not the other. You can always uncombine, recombine them anytime you want to anyway. I get it if you're at $23 bucks bcp and $5 on bce etc.
Message 6 of 13
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

OK so which is it?

Message 7 of 13
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Sorry for the bump, but...

Surely there's someone out there with both cards? There's a good offer on the BCP right now and this is a factor in whether or not I want to go for it.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why not call amex and ask? I only have the everyday so sorry i can't help more.

But i also have not seen the two login thing...

Message 9 of 13
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Why not call amex and ask? I only have the everyday so sorry i can't help more.

But i also have not seen the two login thing...

Because CSRs are often wrong.  I'd rather hear from someone with actual experience.

And yeah, for what it's worth, I would manage both cards under the same login.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.