Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Amex Business Charge spending limit

[ Edited ]
It seems to be such a big seceret until you get the right person that just blurts it out!
Called just to tell them I will be traveling to NY Thursday and might be expensive trip(Iwas thinking maybe 5k).
She says no need to call us unless your spending is going to go over $15,326 or something odd!
guess it's based off current balance of about 3264 plus what I can spend.

In the past they would do "test charges" but would never give an exact dollar figure, so was shocked she just said it.

Glad to see our history with amex finally means something (in charge card land)! to bad they don't feel the same way about our credit cards with them(which have seen major cld in past year)!
*This account is in my fathers name, I'm just auth. on it.  I'm not allowed amex in my own name for many many years!:smileysad:

Message Edited by Creditaddict on 09-30-2008 06:41 PM
Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}