Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex CLI Button Not Working

tag
Commandolam
New Contributor

Amex CLI Button Not Working

Hey guys, I tried to submit my request for the 3x CLI, but nothing happens.  I'm on the last of the 3 pages where they show you what you entered for your income and requested limit, but none of the buttons work. "Submit Request" doesn't do anything and neither do "Cancel" and "Edit."  Also, my browser doesn't show the loading symbol in the tab with Amex's site.

What gives?  Is this normal and it just takes a long time to load or is it messed up?

Age: 20 | AAoA: 1.1 Years | TU Fico: 725 | EX Fico: 719 | EQ Fico: 693
Last App: 12/09/2013
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex CLI Button Not Working

@Commandolam wrote:

Hey guys, I tried to submit my request for the 3x CLI, but nothing happens.  I'm on the last of the 3 pages where they show you what you entered for your income and requested limit, but none of the buttons work. "Submit Request" doesn't do anything and neither do "Cancel" and "Edit."  Also, my browser doesn't show the loading symbol in the tab with Amex's site.

What gives?  Is this normal and it just takes a long time to load or is it messed up?

Sounds like you may have a error on your browser! Did you try rebooting your computer?

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 2 of 16
Commandolam
New Contributor

@newportguy wrote:

@Commandolam wrote:

Sounds like you may have a error on your browser! Did you try rebooting your computer?

I'm on my desktop so I tried it on my Macboook and none of the buttons on the last page do anything.  The buttons on the first 2 pages are fine.  I don't think it's my browser.  I used both Chrome and FF, but no luck.

Am I more or less likely to get the 3x CLI if I ask over the phone?

Message 3 of 16
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

@Commandolam wrote:

@newportguy wrote:

@Commandolam wrote:

I'm on my desktop so I tried it on my Macboook and none of the buttons on the last page do anything.  The buttons on the first 2 pages are fine.  I don't think it's my browser.  I used both Chrome and FF, but no luck.

Am I more or less likely to get the 3x CLI if I ask over the phone?

Close everything out and reboot and try again with nothing else open!

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 4 of 16
wche
Regular Contributor

Same issues with me on chrome and IE. Instead, I ended up requesting CLI over the automated phone lol.

Message 5 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Fingers crossed good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 16
Commandolam
New Contributor

@wche wrote:

Same issues with me on chrome and IE. Instead, I ended up requesting CLI over the automated phone lol.

How'd that work out for you? Did you get it?

Message 7 of 16
Lambo23
Frequent Contributor

From what I have read, the phone and Internet are no different.
Message 8 of 16
Commandolam
New Contributor

@Lambo23 wrote:
From what I have read, the phone and Internet are no different.

Awesome.  I went ahead and did on it on the phone and got my 3x CLI.

Thanks, bro.

Message 9 of 16
Dizzy15

Where on the site is the CLI button. I'm looking everywhere and can't find one. Does it mean I'm not eligible?
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.