Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex CLI'd me

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Amex CLI'd me

Hit luv buuton, asked for3x cl increase and got it. Am I to prepare myself for FR?
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex CLI'd me

I was good on the 1st LUV hit but got FR'd on the 2nd one. But it wan't really that bad only lasted 3 days.
Message 2 of 7
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

without any recent suspicious activity on your CRs, I wouldn't worry.  Even if they do FR you, did you lie about income on your application?

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
wmarat
Valued Contributor

thrasher865 wrote:
without any recent suspicious activity on your CRs, I wouldn't worry.  Even if they do FR you, did you lie about income on your application?

Hell ,no. I even showed lees HHI on my application than I have in reality.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 4 of 7
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Then I wouldn't worry about anything.  Worst case scenario: they ask to see your tax info and you say yes.  Card is on hold for a few days and then life goes on. Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
UpNComing
Established Contributor

wmarat wrote:
 Hit luv buuton, asked for3x cl increase and got it. Am I to prepare myself for FR?

How long have you had the card?
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 6 of 7
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Got the card at 10/2007, first cli 12/2007.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.