Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex CLI question

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex CLI question

Is the info on your EQ and EX reports about the same? Or, are there some differences? If there are differences, what are they?
Message 11 of 20
Cstl05
Contributor

how do i find out info on my experian report?
Chase Sapphire Reserve/Chase Sapphire Preferred/Ritz Carlton/Chase Freedom/Amex Blue Cash/Discover IT/Capital One Quicksilver/Bank of America Cash Rewards/Citi Costco/Citi Double Cash/Barclay Apple Rewards
Message 12 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

you can go to Experian.com and purchase a report for about $10... im sure there are ways to get free also.
Message 13 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

You can get a free report at annualcreditreport.com. Sorry, I'm having trouble posting a live link for it.
Message 14 of 20
Cstl05
Contributor

my fako experian has increased from 736 to 748.  Question im an AU on my parents account , and it shows their balance on my credit score, but only on the experian is that normal??  Should I close the AU account?  But whats funny is it doesnt show up on my Equifax score..
Chase Sapphire Reserve/Chase Sapphire Preferred/Ritz Carlton/Chase Freedom/Amex Blue Cash/Discover IT/Capital One Quicksilver/Bank of America Cash Rewards/Citi Costco/Citi Double Cash/Barclay Apple Rewards
Message 15 of 20
hemi961
Regular Contributor

Since you have Amex you can sign up for credit monitoring through them. You can get an updated report every day and then go the the dispute information tab. Experian has online dispute service available through that tab and once you have verified your address a new page opens up and you can view hard and soft inquiries. I have never had anything to dispute but I go there daily to keep track of soft inquiries. I check my Equifax softs daily through their ID Patrol product, so the only ones I am in the dark about are Transunion.
Message 16 of 20
Cstl05
Contributor

great, do you know why my au card would show a balance of 3 grand when I am only authorized for 2?  Is it showing my parents balance on my credit report?  And why is  Experian showing it but not Equifax?  Should I close my au account since my parents use their card that I am au'd under?
Message 17 of 20
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@fused wrote:
You can get a free report at annualcreditreport.com. Sorry, I'm having trouble posting a live link for it.

Here ya go fused.   annualcreditreport.com

Message 18 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you!
Message 19 of 20
wajj
Contributor

All of the Experian based credit monitoring services I've used (CCT and USAA) allow you to get a daily Experian report complete with soft pulls.  When you bring up your report, click on the Experian online dispute link and you will get a new copy of your Experian report.  No one says you have to actually file a dispute Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.