Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

????? Amex CLI.....

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

????? Amex CLI.....

My 6 months on my BCP will be in July......I got a 61 day increase on delta sky gold card.....waiting 6 months to request CLI on BCP.........How does this affect ( if it does) since I just got approved for Hilton Honors card....
Can i do the 61 day request for increase on the HH card and still request CLI in July for bcp?

Sorry for all the ????

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: ????? Amex CLI.....

1 CLI at 61...

going forward eligible at 6 month intervals for a CLI on ONE Amex cc (not on each Amex cc)

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 4
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:
My 6 months on my BCP will be in July......I got a 61 day increase on delta sky gold card.....waiting 6 months to request CLI on BCP.........How does this affect ( if it does) since I just got approved for Hilton Honors card....
Can i do the 61 day request for increase on the HH card and still request CLI in July for bcp?

Sorry for all the ????

AFAIK, CLI events are not per individual cards. I believe you get one 61-day, 3x CLI request and then in 6-month increments for your choice of one card. I don't believe I have read any posts where someone with multiple AmEx cards have gotten multiple 61-day and/or 6-month CLI's. Hope this helps. Good luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 3 of 4
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

Sorry for all the ????

AFAIK, CLI events are not per individual cards. I believe you get one 61-day, 3x CLI request and then in 6-month increments for your choice of one card. I don't believe I have read any posts where someone with multiple AmEx cards have gotten multiple 61-day and/or 6-month CLI's. Hope this helps. Good luck to you.

+1

You have to pick one, just one that you want to increase. Then you must wait 6 months to request another increase. 

*8/10/13
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.