Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex CLIs 25k

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

Amex CLIs 25k

Does anyone know if you have 2 or 3 amex accounts, can you cli to 25k on each card or is it 25k across all accounts?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex CLIs 25k

@oracles wrote:

Does anyone know if you have 2 or 3 amex accounts, can you cli to 25k on each card or is it 25k across all accounts?

There is no $25K max per person limit that I'm aware of.   Obviously you have to meet their critera to qualify first.   I think the $25K limit is the most that the automated system can accept ~ you could ask for more but it would likely be a manual review situation.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

Message 3 of 10
oracles
Valued Contributor

Clarification - i meant for the automated machine

Message 4 of 10
score_building
Senior Contributor

25k automated per card but at least six months in between requests across all amex card products.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 10
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@oracles wrote:

I think it's still the same answer ~ you can request up to $25K max CL for any AMEX revolving card.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 6 of 10
oracles
Valued Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

@oracles wrote:

I think it's still the same answer ~ you can request up to $25K max CL for any AMEX revolving card.

so basically, if i have 3 amex cards, i can get up to 25k on each card through the automated machine and it will be soft pulled equaling 75k?

Message 7 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

so basically, if i have 3 amex cards, i can get up to 25k on each card through the automated machine and it will be soft pulled equaling 75k?

YES. My father use to have revolving lines at  about 68 or so.  The Optima was opened in 2000 starting at 16k, increased to $25k by request after a bit... then tried for $35k and was declined but turned around and got approved for $12 or something on another card and over the years gathered over $68-78k forget... over like 5-7 accounts.

Message 8 of 10
score_building
Senior Contributor

@oracles wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

@oracles wrote:

Eligible to request up to 25k on each card with 6 month intervals inbetween each request. Generally requests over the 25k are more likely to result in a review, and/ or request for documents.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 9 of 10
oracles
Valued Contributor

@score_building wrote:

@oracles wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

@oracles wrote:

Eligible to request up to 25k on each card with 6 month intervals inbetween each request. Generally requests over the 25k are more likely to result in a review, and/ or request for documents.

wow awesome, thanks guys for your responses

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.