Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***Amex Credit Card Help***

tag
millenion
Established Member

***Amex Credit Card Help***

Hey guys, I applied for a Amex Delta Gold back in March. I only did that to get my foot in the door with Amex. Is there away I could move the credit line from Delta to my other Amex cards without having to pay the annual fee? I know that Amex has that policy where you have to wait 13 months to accomplish this and I really don't want to pay that expensive fee lol I have Amex BCE, Amex Green, & Amex Gold currentlty in my wallet. Thanks for your help 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

Re: ***Amex Credit Card Help***

If you have the Gold, I would get rid of the Green card.  That will save you some money in AFs.  I just did that today since I also have the PRG.

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@navajomyst2003 wrote:

If you have the Gold, I would get rid of the Green card.  That will save you some money in AFs.  I just did that today since I also have the PRG.

+!

Message 3 of 4
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

If you don't mind apping again you could probably close your green and open ED. That card is superior in almost every way i can think of. That is without including no AF , 2x on groceries, and 20% for using card 20 times per month. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.