Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Deals...

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex Offers - Amazon and Uber

I was hoping this would be on my Serve card as well, but no dice there.  I can't complain too much, though... two out of three isn't bad!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 33
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@UncleB wrote:

Thanks so much for the heads-up... I snagged the Amazon offer on both my Green card and BCP!  Smiley Very Happy

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
BothSimplyCash andBCE had the offers. Went with amazon onBCE, andUber onSimplyCash. Also,,got a deal for whole foods sitting on there.😃

Why not get both offers on both cards?  Double the savings! Smiley Very Happy

It disappears off the other card if you grab it on one.. You have to have two windows open to get around this, then you can get it on both.

I did this and it worked like a charm.  Smiley Very Happy

Anecdotally it usually works out (they give the credit for each), but in the event they have closed the loophole it's OK... I would spend the money at Amazon anyway.  I just received an email for each card notifying me the offer was active, so all signs are that it will work as expected.  Smiley Wink

I just checked my Amex accounts online, and they have posted a $15 credit to each of my accounts, so using the multiple tabs does work as reported.  It took two days after the purchases posted to get the credits.

I know the loophole could be closed anytime, but as long as you would be making the purchases anyway, there's certainly no harm in trying.  Smiley Wink

Message 32 of 33
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

I love Amex deals. Just used the cell phone one for the 2nd time and the Amazon is really nice. Couple others that look promising. Thanks for the heads up.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.