Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

Amex Delta 30k

I have a 30k miles bonus on my Delta airline ???

I wonder how much its worth and can i transfer it to my Green Card or BCE ??? SEem like i stuck with Delta and only can book flight with them.

How much 30k miles worth ???? Is there a number i can call ???

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k

Valued Contributor
ryanbush

Re: Amex Delta 30k

nicholasyud wrote:

I wonder how much its worth and can i transfer it to my Green Card or BCE ??? SEem like i stuck with Delta and only can book flight with them.

you can't transfer out of delta to anyone else, you can only book flights with those miles.... unless you go through the skymiles shopping portal

the miles can be worth as much or as little as you choose depending on how you redeem them, I booked a 900 dollar ticket for 25k miles the other day, that's a 3.5% return on my points....  just like having a 3.5% CB credit card, it's hard to beat that 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

$900 for 25k miles ??? wow..........its a lot man....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k

Valued Contributor
android01

nicholasyud wrote:

I believe that's why it's called a DELTA Skymiles card?  :smileywink:

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 -9/2/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 7/18/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 7/18/14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+