Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta 30k

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Amex Delta 30k

I have a 30k miles bonus on my Delta airline ???

I wonder how much its worth and can i transfer it to my Green Card or BCE ??? SEem like i stuck with Delta and only can book flight with them.

How much 30k miles worth ???? Is there a number i can call ???

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Delta 30k

@nicholasyud wrote:

I wonder how much its worth and can i transfer it to my Green Card or BCE ??? SEem like i stuck with Delta and only can book flight with them.

you can't transfer out of delta to anyone else, you can only book flights with those miles.... unless you go through the skymiles shopping portal

the miles can be worth as much or as little as you choose depending on how you redeem them, I booked a 900 dollar ticket for 25k miles the other day, that's a 3.5% return on my points....  just like having a 3.5% CB credit card, it's hard to beat that 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 2 of 4
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

$900 for 25k miles ??? wow..........its a lot man....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 4
android01
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

I believe that's why it's called a DELTA Skymiles card?  Smiley Wink

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.