Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta Platinum 35k offer.

tag
cottoncrown
Frequent Contributor

Amex Delta Platinum 35k offer.

I found an amex delta platinum offer on a website but it doesn't mention a companion fare as a benefit at all. The standard 25k offer does mention the companion fare. Wouldn't all the platinum deltas have the same benefits? Does anyone know if the 35k offer would have it?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Vikz27
New Contributor

Re: Amex Delta Platinum 35k offer.

They took it off in may so only platinum card has the companion ticket
Message 2 of 5
cottoncrown
Frequent Contributor

I'm more wondering if the companion fare comes with all delta platinum cards or if it is just part of certain offers. Some offers have it listed as a benefit I the card but the mileage bonus for sign up is lower. The 35k offer does not have companion fare listed as a benefit anywhere. Are the companion fares exclusive to certain signal bonuses for the delta platinum?
Message 3 of 5
Brusilov
Established Contributor

I looked at the application page for the promo you're talking about and I can't see anything in the details about a companion fare either.  I thought all platinum cards got it, but I'd probably give Amex a call just in case.  It'd suck to trade away one of the best perks of the card just for more bonus miles on signup!

Message 4 of 5
cottoncrown
Frequent Contributor

I think I will call them tomorrow and I will post what I find out. You are right it would not be fun to pay the annual for just 5k miles!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.