Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta SkyMiles Gold Approved

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Delta SkyMiles Gold Approved

782 FICO isn't rebuilding. Smiley Wink I can't wait to get mine in mail. After first year I'll probably upgrade it to next level delta card.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 21
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

So I finally called about the new gold delta and my CL is only 2000. Kinda bummed since I have BCE 19500. I have to wait 4 months for a CLI since I got one on the BCE 2 months ago.  O'well!! 

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 12 of 21
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:
782 FICO isn't rebuilding. Smiley Wink I can't wait to get mine in mail. After first year I'll probably upgrade it to next level delta card.

sounds more like BUILT to me ....with condos...lol

Message 13 of 21
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@CK_Charles_Lover wrote:

So I finally called about the new gold delta and my CL is only 2000. Kinda bummed since I have BCE 19500. I have to wait 4 months for a CLI since I got one on the BCE 2 months ago.  O'well!! 

is that why its not in your siggy .....You have a great line up of cards......congrats on approval ...allbeit  for 2000...lol

Message 14 of 21
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

I put it in. Still my 3rd Amex and still proud of my $2K limit I guess.  That $2k limit will get me 40K miles so..all good!

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 15 of 21
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 16 of 21
severine
Contributor

Hahaha, I guess I still think of myself in rebuilding mode since it wasn't that long ago I kept getting denied by Amex due to holding that blasted recovery Optima! I have these boards to thank for nudging me to dump that and a crappy Cap One and to go for the Amex/Chase cards.

Amex PR Gold NPSL | Amex BCP 16.5k| Amex Delta Gold Skymiles 14.9k | Amex BSP 5k | Discover 12.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred 11.9k | Chase Freedom 12k | Chase Sapphire Preferred 12k | US Bank Cash + Visa 13k | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Signature Visa 9.5k | M and T Bank Visa 10.9k | FICO TU 784 EQ 768 EX 784
Message 17 of 21
SanjeevR
Regular Contributor

@severine wrote:

Hahaha, I guess I still think of myself in rebuilding mode since it wasn't that long ago I kept getting denied by Amex due to holding that blasted recovery Optima! I have these boards to thank for nudging me to dump that and a crappy Cap One and to go for the Amex/Chase cards.

I know the feeling! Only a year ago I was approved for my first Amex charge card. Now, as you, I've been able to build great relationships with Amex/Chase. Gotta love 'em!

Before Amex/Chase, all I had was Capital One, HSBC (Orchard and Direct Merchants Discover), First Premier, and a Juniper card. Now those are all ancient history!
Starting scores: Around 630 (Sep 2011)
Current FICO scores: TU ‘08 792 (Walmart) • EQ 765 • EX 771 (Amex)
Prime cards: JP Morgan Select (30K) • HHonors Reserve (30K) • Chase United MileagePlus Explorer (20K) • Chase Sapphire Preferred (20K) • Amex Hilton Honors Surpass (20K) • Amex BCP (20K) • Barclay Ring (20K) • Citi Thank You Premier MC/Visa (16K Combined) • Discover Escape (10K) • Amex SPG (5K) • Amex Premier Rewards Gold • US Bank Cash+ (5K+???)
Message 18 of 21
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

Gave it a go today with the same offer and i was approved. They must be handing these out like candy right now because early this year with a better score i was denied for this card. Not sure of my CL/ % rate. Im a previous Zync holder and probably at a 700ish EX. Oddly, i was denied for a low AAoA and not enough time as an AmEx  Cardmember when i apped for a BCE last month lol Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 21
SanjeevR
Regular Contributor

@AF_23 wrote:

Gave it a go today with the same offer and i was approved. They must be handing these out like candy right now because early this year with a better score i was denied for this card. Not sure of my CL/ % rate. Im a previous Zync holder and probably at a 700ish EX. Oddly, i was denied for a low AAoA and not enough time as an AmEx  Cardmember when i apped for a BCE last month lol Smiley Very Happy

Congrats! Look at the bright side. You got approved with one of the best offers I've ever seen for this card.

Starting scores: Around 630 (Sep 2011)
Current FICO scores: TU ‘08 792 (Walmart) • EQ 765 • EX 771 (Amex)
Prime cards: JP Morgan Select (30K) • HHonors Reserve (30K) • Chase United MileagePlus Explorer (20K) • Chase Sapphire Preferred (20K) • Amex Hilton Honors Surpass (20K) • Amex BCP (20K) • Barclay Ring (20K) • Citi Thank You Premier MC/Visa (16K Combined) • Discover Escape (10K) • Amex SPG (5K) • Amex Premier Rewards Gold • US Bank Cash+ (5K+???)
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.