Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta Skymiles Gold Approved through Recon

tag
SarcasticComputer
Valued Member

Amex Delta Skymiles Gold Approved through Recon

Hey all! Just wanted to share my experience with Amex. I applied for a Zync card on 9/11/12. I was instantly approved with the NPSL. Given the inquiry I decided to apply for the Delta skymiles card. I was unfortuantely denied. I waited until Monday of this week (9/23/12) and decided to attempt to recon. I was first given the we need you to fax in an updated credit report. I hung up and called again and was able to speak to someoe who was willing to send my application for review with some additional explanation from me. I received an email today indicating that I had been approved. It is a low limit of $1000, but I'll take it! While this is not the best card from Amex, I am very excited to finally have a revolver from Amex. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Delta Skymiles Gold Approved through Recon

Congrats

Message 2 of 6
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!! welcome to the Amex family Smiley Happy

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 3 of 6
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 6
logan_720
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Just treat it right and that 61 day CLI will be here before you know it! My Hilton HHonors is almost ready to hit it! 

Message 5 of 6
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Welcome onboard.  Remember to wave at non-AMEX people when you get priority boarding Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.