Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta ( Updated )

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Delta

@distantarray wrote:

so no more baddies ? and your scores didn't go up? that's really weird when I got my last two collections removed my scores went up 100+ points lmao

as of in my signature there is still 2 charge off account in 2008 that show $0 balance and never paid..............maybe thats the reason holding my score backk............

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 11 of 30
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@nicholasyud wrote:

I think apply for Amex Delta . Does anyone had succesful approved with 662 Fico score ??

Everything on my signature and i finally got the last collection removed from my report.

Had 2 charge off show in March 2008 DOFD. Never paid.......
I lived in Florida and wonder what CRA they pulls also ??????

Any had succesful approved with those score ???? Please share your experience.........

From what you said I would try for the Green Charge card and then if you get that you could try for the Delta. Even though you don’t want one it's a good starting point with them and if they turn you down for the Delta you can use the green card and show them your a good card member. The charge cards have lower underwriting. 662 is a little low for a credit card from them. With two charge offs I would try the charge card first.

Message 12 of 30
distantarray
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

as of in my signature there is still 2 charge off account in 2008 that show $0 balance and never paid..............maybe thats the reason holding my score backk............

If they report a $0 balance that means the account was sold off, and Midland is NOT an original creditor, they can NOT sell off a debt and still retain the information on the credit reports.

I would file disputes with the CFPB consumer finance protection bureau. it's a new program and tool that came out for the public to use to fight credit reporting problems. They don't deal with collections agencies, but they can give a good solid slap to Equifax   Experian and Transunion and the original creditors.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 13 of 30
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@twelfthjoe2 wrote:

From what you said I would try for the Green Charge card and then if you get that you could try for the Delta. Even tho you dont want one it's a good starting point with them and if they turn you down for the Delta you can use the green card and show them your a good cardmember. The charge cards have lower undwerwriting. 662 is a little low for a credit card from them.

i had think about it too but really im in my rebuilding mode and really dont want to apps for so many apps.........maybe 2 or 3 gonna be good for me...........

Maybe later in another time but i really want to build relationship with them thou.........The charge cards had some minium speding or its NSPL something ???

Message 14 of 30
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@nicholasyud wrote:

@twelfthjoe2 wrote:

From what you said I would try for the Green Charge card and then if you get that you could try for the Delta. Even tho you dont want one it's a good starting point with them and if they turn you down for the Delta you can use the green card and show them your a good cardmember. The charge cards have lower undwerwriting. 662 is a little low for a credit card from them.

i had think about it too but really im in my rebuilding mode and really dont want to apps for so many apps.........maybe 2 or 3 gonna be good for me...........

Maybe later in another time but i really want to build relationship with them thou.........The charge cards had some minium speding or its NSPL something ???

The charge cards have NPSL and if your approved for the green card you can apply for the Delta right away and not get a 2nd HP. They can both be done with one HP.

Message 15 of 30
distantarray
Established Contributor

charge cards are NSPL but usually has a hidden limit in there just flexible

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 16 of 30
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Eh. I' d just app for what you want. I hate the idea of wasting an app for a card you don't want. Buuuuut your approval seems more likely with a charge card...or... You could wait til you get to 680 then app for Delta. But there was an op that said their dad got a delta amex with a 666 score, right?!
Just do it!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 17 of 30
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

I guess I should play safe........hmmmmmmm.........don't know. Maybe I'm go crazy about it.........hmmmm depend on my feeling ......we"ll see lol......wish me luck if I doooooooo

Message 18 of 30
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

I just app'd and was instantly approved for the Delta Skymiles Gold with a TU of nearly 700 and an EQ of 659 (will find out what my EX is once the card arrives)

I was approved for the Zync w/ NPSL with FICOs in the 650s

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 19 of 30
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Repo-ed wrote:

I just app'd and was instantly approved for the Delta Skymiles Gold with a TU of nearly 700 and an EQ of 659 (will find out what my EX is once the card arrives)

I was approved for the Zync w/ NPSL with FICOs in the 650s

congrats on approval..

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.