Reply
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud
Posts: 1,734
Registered: ‎08-13-2012

Re: Amex Delta

How long did you had the Zync ???


Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800


Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k

New Member
kathski
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎09-05-2012

Re: Amex Delta

how much were you approved for?

 

i am wanting to apply for an amex delta also but my current scores are low, closer to yours i guess...

Current Score: EQ: 740 TU: 758 EX: 684 as of 12/23/13
Chase Freedom 4000 | Local CU Visa 3000 | Citi Simplicity 2000
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud
Posts: 1,734
Registered: ‎08-13-2012

Re: Amex Delta

Approved for 1k . Experian Amex score 676. AAOA 3 some .....

i know it's low start limto but they grow quick after 2 months then 6 months so its not really matter.



Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800


Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k

Frequent Contributor
DrJim
Posts: 366
Registered: ‎10-26-2009

Re: Amex Delta

They started me at only $2K.  61 days later I was at $6K.  Six months later $18K and then $25K six months later.  So in 14 short months went from $2K to the highest limit you can get through their automated system.  Sweet, sweet CS!



Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 795 Dec 2013
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K,
New Member
kathski
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎09-05-2012

Re: Amex Delta

[ Edited ]

DrJim wrote:

They started me at only $2K.  61 days later I was at $6K.  Six months later $18K and then $25K six months later.  So in 14 short months went from $2K to the highest limit you can get through their automated system.  Sweet, sweet CS!


wow, that is nice. have you been utilizing the card though? and if so, do you always pay the balances off every month or do you keep some balance on it and pay interest?

 

also, did u start with delta gold also?

 

Current Score: EQ: 740 TU: 758 EX: 684 as of 12/23/13
Chase Freedom 4000 | Local CU Visa 3000 | Citi Simplicity 2000
Frequent Contributor
DrJim
Posts: 366
Registered: ‎10-26-2009

Re: Amex Delta

Yes, I started with the Gold and PC'd to the Platinum after getting the 25K.  I think I probably averaged $1K a month the first year or so.  Usually PIF, but not always.  I have not found AMEX to be as picky as some say.  Think I was probably always at a $0 balance when I app'd for CLI, but that doesn't mean you have to be at 0.  



Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 795 Dec 2013
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K,
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud
Posts: 1,734
Registered: ‎08-13-2012

Re: Amex Delta


DrJim wrote:

Yes, I started with the Gold and PC'd to the Platinum after getting the 25K.  I think I probably averaged $1K a month the first year or so.  Usually PIF, but not always.  I have not found AMEX to be as picky as some say.  Think I was probably always at a $0 balance when I app'd for CLI, but that doesn't mean you have to be at 0.  


Thank Dr Jim......I would going to follow your pattern and see what's up..........Wish me luck for the next 61 days :smileyvery-happy: . I plan to using it about 60% limit then PIF before statement generate...........Then redo it next months........It's okay to do it that way right ????How long usually AMEx process the payment ???

 


Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800


Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k

Contributor
RonDawg
Posts: 322
Registered: ‎10-19-2012

Re: Amex Delta


twelfthjoe2 wrote:

nicholasyud wrote:

I think apply for Amex Delta . Does anyone had succesful approved with 662 Fico score ??


Everything on my signature and i finally got the last collection removed from my report.

Had 2 charge off show in March 2008 DOFD. Never paid.......
I lived in Florida and wonder what CRA they pulls also ??????

Any had succesful approved with those score ???? Please share your experience.........


From what you said I would try for the Green Charge card and then if you get that you could try for the Delta. Even though you don’t want one it's a good starting point with them and if they turn you down for the Delta you can use the green card and show them your a good card member. The charge cards have lower underwriting. 662 is a little low for a credit card from them. With two charge offs I would try the charge card first.


Goodness, I just saw your signature line, what do you need with 3 charge cards? o.O

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Blogger
HiLine
Posts: 2,836
Registered: ‎10-19-2012

Re: Amex Delta


RonDawg wrote:

twelfthjoe2 wrote:

nicholasyud wrote:

I think apply for Amex Delta . Does anyone had succesful approved with 662 Fico score ??


Everything on my signature and i finally got the last collection removed from my report.

Had 2 charge off show in March 2008 DOFD. Never paid.......
I lived in Florida and wonder what CRA they pulls also ??????

Any had succesful approved with those score ???? Please share your experience.........


From what you said I would try for the Green Charge card and then if you get that you could try for the Delta. Even though you don’t want one it's a good starting point with them and if they turn you down for the Delta you can use the green card and show them your a good card member. The charge cards have lower underwriting. 662 is a little low for a credit card from them. With two charge offs I would try the charge card first.


Goodness, I just saw your signature line, what do you need with 3 charge cards? o.O


Sounds like a loyal Amex fan :smileywink:

 

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS
Posts: 1,837
Registered: ‎08-20-2012

Re: Amex Delta

Congrats OP


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+