Regular Contributor
princeromeo

Amex Delta and True earning

Hello, I applied on the 16th and was approved for the delta with a 1000 CL, but because I did two apps the status of the costco application is still in progress and when I just called they said by friday they will have a answer. Is this because of a FA alert on my experian report or because I applied for two cards at once? I just jope 4 day wait is not a decline :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

Re: Amex Delta and True earning

probably they need to verify your Costco member number......thats happen most of the time with their True E apps

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Regular Contributor
princeromeo

they did soft me yesturday, so I dont know

Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

did they pull all three HP ????

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Regular Contributor
princeromeo

no i have equifax and transunion frozen they tried to but i would not give in!

Regular Contributor
princeromeo

I told them, you pulled my experian, so please use that and they did

Regular Contributor
princeromeo

I was denied with a 664 fico from experian. Called the exe office today and was transferred to a rep who spoke to her manger about reconsideration, after 15 min hold :smileysad:  she said to call back in 72 hours. Do I still have a chance of being approved, I do have a lot of inqs from auto dealership and a credit card that's almost maxed other then this my credit profile is good. When calling the exe office of American express did anyone talk to them about recon because I was transferred right away to new accounts?

Regular Contributor
princeromeo

anyone? recon with 660ish score for amex and approved?

Super Contributor
Ron1

princeromeo wrote:

anyone? recon with 660ish score for amex and approved?

I think you have better chance to get approved for their charge card. Try to get Amex Green.

Ron.

Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

amex is not great with recon but you can try your best. On top of that u should join them at least 6 months and go for Amex TU. I heard that's one of the hard card to get from Amex.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}