Regular Contributor
princeromeo

Re: Amex Delta and True earning

I was a member since 2007 on and off, never missed a payment with them but i closed those cards.

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Re: Amex Delta and True earning

Generally for their credit (vs. charge) cards, you should be at least 700 FICO. That's likely why they tried to pull your other CRs. They do that when an app is borderline. If your tu or EQ are any better, you might let them pull. Otherwise, I'd say while its always possible, it's not likely that you'll get approval on recon. As a rule, Amex only recons when something has changed since the CR. it's possible your explanation of the HPs for a car might make a diff. But your overall FICO is pretty low for an Amex cc. 

At least you got delta, so you're in with them. build your history with them and apply again in 6 - 12 mos. if you can pay down your util, it will help with fico and getting approved. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}