Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta so slow

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Amex Delta so slow

@nicholasyud wrote:

I receive their approal letter on Saturday. Even i alrady call them on Nov 14 and know i been approved.

I received my approval letter on Friday. When I asked them about delivery after I was approved, they said the card would arrive a couple of days later than the approval letter. The rep informed me that Amex don't issue a card until they mail out the approval letter.

Message 11 of 24
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

They mail out approval letter on the 15 and i just receive it Sat.

I think the mail man trynna play with me since he always delivery my Capital one Credit One, Primier bill now he hold on to Amex Envelope and think he might get a wrong address. ;-(

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 24
HiLine
Blogger

What region is the return address on your letter from? Is it close to your home? Delivery date may vary depending on the letter's travel distance.

Message 13 of 24
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

They sent out letter from different state.....one from UT and one from TX.....i think......I dont know where they sent out their Delta CArd from.......

Message 14 of 24
Sparkz1920
Frequent Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

They sent out letter from different state.....one from UT and one from TX.....i think......I dont know where they sent out their Delta CArd from.......

Yup.....Green got to me before I could blink my eyes. delta took 9 days including the weekend

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 15 of 24
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Sparkz1920 wrote:

Yup.....Green got to me before I could blink my eyes. delta took 9 days including the weekend

Its been almost 12 days thou. Hope i would get it by the time i get home from work today.

Grmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Message 16 of 24
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

craving the plastic eh?

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 17 of 24
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@rootpooty wrote:

craving the plastic eh?

no i have enough card for my speding but i just need to actiavte for that Amex Delta asap so the 3x limit in 61 days would be faster ;-)

Message 18 of 24
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

They finally arrived today. 

Activated set up account alert now I'm good ........Let mark 61 days one from today On my calendar.

Message 19 of 24
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Yay, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.