Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta so slow

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Amex Delta so slow

It's been almost 12 days since they approved but havent see the card yet. I want that Delta ASAP so i can process the 61 3x Cli ASAP. Hmmmmmmm Amex try to test my patient out or some. Hope i get my Delta before my Discover  Card which apps on black friday and they said i should have it on Friday coming up..

Amex amex hurry uppppppppppppppppp

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
lylesvegas
Contributor

Re: Amex Delta so slow

Tic Toc Tic Toc. Tic Toc ..........Lol...
Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 2 of 24
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

God I know how you feel! Okay, albeit I finally got approved on the 20th for Sapphire after waiting 5 days from submiting the app, but i've been waiting for the card all week to no avail Smiley Sad the customer service rep did say it can take 3-5 buisness days to arrive, so wednesday, not thursday, friday, saturday...and of course now I'm away from home again T_T

luckily my brother will be visiting sometime this week, so i'll have him sift through my stack of mail that typically waits for me back home so I can finally start using the card!!!

Message 3 of 24
Epcot
Valued Contributor

It is hard to wait. I applied on the 12th for a walmart card and just got it two days ago. Of course it got here on black friday, after I did most of my shopping there. haha

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 24
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Epcot wrote:
It is hard to wait. I applied on the 12th for a walmart card and just got it two days ago. Of course it got here on black friday, after I did most of my shopping there. haha

Yea right !!! i apps for my walmart on the 14th and just receive them yesterday. I receive all of my card but Delta ;-(

Message 5 of 24
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

You might call them.  My SPG was lost in the mail and they had to resend once I called them to ask where it was. 

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 24
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

yeah i called them the night they approved me and they said my cards should take a lil bit longer than expect ;-(. My green arrived on last Monday even thou i apps on the same day.....

Message 7 of 24
HiLine
Blogger

@nicholasyud wrote:

yeah i called them the night they approved me and they said my cards should take a lil bit longer than expect ;-(. My green arrived on last Monday even thou i apps on the same day.....

Have you received their approval letter coming first in the mail yet?

Message 8 of 24
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Took 2 weeks to get my blue, its tourture! Got me green in 3 days however.

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 9 of 24
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

I receive their approal letter on Saturday. Even i alrady call them on Nov 14 and know i been approved.

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.