Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Everyday - 25k offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Everyday - 25k offer

any difference in underwriting between the everyday and the blue cash everyday?

Message 41 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

Damn it. No Smiley Sad The temptation ahhaah

App Smiley Happy 

haha bad influence Smiley Tongue

I got the 14 day after app. Just checked the app status online. Smiley Happy Was approved for the ED apparently. PRG is pending though. I was approved Delta 60k and Platinum 100k about a week ago.

Making Amex your Smiley Wink hahah. 

I'll apply down the road since my PRG and Plat will be kept. I fly out of SFO about 20 times or more a year. Thus, I can definitely squeeze out use of the Centurion lounge. 

20 times a year? Impressive...what line of work are you in?

Why wait for the ED? Might as well capitalize on the offer? 

Message 42 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Earlier I got the 25K offer, now I'm getting the standard 10K offer. Both incognito.

Did you app yet?

25k offer still works for me.

Message 43 of 71
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

App Smiley Happy 

I got the 14 day after app. Just checked the app status online. Smiley Happy Was approved for the ED apparently. PRG is pending though. I was approved Delta 60k and Platinum 100k about a week ago.

I'll apply down the road since my PRG and Plat will be kept. I fly out of SFO about 20 times or more a year. Thus, I can definitely squeeze out use of the Centurion lounge. 

I am a Software Engineer and my team is split up between the SF office and European offices. So I get to travel back and forth lol. 

Just because I already opened 4 accounts this year. PRG, Plat, Aviator, and Citi AA lol. 

Message 44 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

App Smiley Happy 

I am a Software Engineer and my team is split up between the SF office and European offices. So I get to travel back and forth lol. 

Just because I already opened 4 accounts this year. PRG, Plat, Aviator, and Citi AA lol. 

Honestly, you might as well go with the 2x rule. That is, open 2x the number of AMEX cards you currently hold. Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
great signup bonus on both. whichever you think is more useful. the ED card will give you a home for MR points without an annual fee.

spg card is good if you stay there,otherwise it's just a card for a bonus.

even still thespg card isn't that great. businessspg card is way better.

Assuming PRG + ED app right now... is there any anecdotal evidence to increase odds of double approval? Charge card first, or revolver? Or dual window simultaneous submit?

dual window, aka 2BM, 3BM (browser method) is no longer required. I would suggest you apply in the morning on a day when they are open, apply for the credit card firs,t and charge card second. Or if the 50k prg bonus is more important to you and you think your scores are iffy, then PRG first.  But anyway, easy way to 75k MR points after 3k spend, and what not!

If you take the bait on this folks please utilize the inquiry and maximize your rewards if your AAOA can handle it. Not to mention having a NPSL card can help if you are trying to get utilization down.

Love my ED/PRG!

Message 46 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Earlier I got the 25K offer, now I'm getting the standard 10K offer. Both incognito.

Did you app yet?

25k offer still works for me.

I already have the card.

Message 47 of 71
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

App Smiley Happy 

Honestly, you might as well go with the 2x rule. That is, open 2x the number of AMEX cards you currently hold. Smiley Happy

Lmao. -_-. 

I will hold off Smiley Tongue 

Message 48 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
great signup bonus on both. whichever you think is more useful. the ED card will give you a home for MR points without an annual fee.

spg card is good if you stay there,otherwise it's just a card for a bonus.

even still thespg card isn't that great. businessspg card is way better.

Assuming PRG + ED app right now... is there any anecdotal evidence to increase odds of double approval? Charge card first, or revolver? Or dual window simultaneous submit?

dual window, aka 2BM, 3BM (browser method) is no longer required. I would suggest you apply in the morning on a day when they are open, apply for the credit card firs,t and charge card second. Or if the 50k prg bonus is more important to you and you think your scores are iffy, then PRG first.  But anyway, easy way to 75k MR points after 3k spend, and what not!

If you take the bait on this folks please utilize the inquiry and maximize your rewards if your AAOA can handle it. Not to mention having a NPSL card can help if you are trying to get utilization down.

Love my ED/PRG!

DH got the Plat on the 100k offer. We're new to the charge/NPSL world (this go-round, had gold back in 1987 I guess or so the date on my TE indicates). I've been wondering how utilization works on them. Feel free to point me somewhere if there's something to read about it. Thanks. 

Have been thinking of switching from BCP to EDP and also thinking of PRG. Thinking more now. 

Message 49 of 71
petarap
Regular Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

These are the seemingly good offers I see in incognito right now

Screenshot 2015-09-09 at 7.10.25 PM.png

Wow!! $250 cash back for $1000 spend is an awesome deal as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Recent Scores: 758 Walmart TU 8/2/2015, Amex FICO EX 777 Aug 2015
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMEX BCE $19,800, Chase Sapphire Preferred $18,000, Chase Freedom $17,000
Macy's Amex $6,000, Barclay's Arrival+ $5,000, Walmart Card $4,500, Capital One QS $2,500,
Capital One QS $2,250, BOA Travel Rewards Visa $2000, Sears Citi MC $1,000
Message 50 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.