Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Everyday

tag
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Everyday

Congrats on you guys who already apped and approved....

I got the email today that it's here go apply,,went filled in info,,,,but couldn't press to enter....lol

I am not even out of my 0% promo yet so I'm gonna  hold off for now....

I am sure we'll be seeing lots more decision results for a while now....

Way to kick it off......

CongratsSmiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 84
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

Thanks enharu! I was declined last month and also in recon through EO for too many inqs/new accounts.

Btw, congrats on sorting out your Chase accounts.
CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 32 of 84
enharu
Super Contributor

@amdm2013 wrote:
Thanks enharu! I was declined last month and also in recon through EO for too many inqs/new accounts.

Btw, congrats on sorting out your Chase accounts.

np and thanks!

how recent are your new acccounts and how many inquiries do you have? im tempted to apply for this too but yea it's not gonna pretty if I do apply.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 33 of 84
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

At the time of my app, three new accs since Dec and around 15 inqs, will be one year old next month.

Seven new accounts this month and over 20 inq in total. So, I doubt any Amex for me before six mths Smiley Sad
CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 34 of 84
enharu
Super Contributor

@amdm2013 wrote:
At the time of my app, three new accs since Dec and around 15 inqs, will be one year old next month.

Seven new accounts this month and over 20 inq in total. So, I doubt any Amex for me before six mths Smiley Sad

wow that's a lot of new accounts this month haha.

yea just give it some time for now.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 35 of 84
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

Yep! Need to visit the garden again. Smiley Sad
Message 36 of 84
slweal87
Contributor

Oh man and I just got approved for the Blue Cash Everyday card on Friday! I like the appearance of this one more. But I did get the Blue Cash Everyday with the 15 month 0% APR as well which was the main thing for me. I tend to run my Freedom card for everyday purchases (ironic choice of words). 

1. WFCU Visa (2,000) 2. Chase Freedom (1,500) 3. Chase Amazon (300) 4. Chase Sapphire non-preferred (5,000) 5. Discover IT (3,500) 6. Capital One Quicksilver (3,000) 7. Citibank Dividend (4,300) 8. AMEX Costco True Earnings (5,000) 9. Barclaycard Arrival w/ AF (3,000) 10. Target REDcard (2,700) 11. Amex Blue Cash Everyday (10,000)
Message 37 of 84
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@Ihcole77

I don't know my EX score. My EQ is 760 and TU 794. UTL is 1.5% over all.

I opened 2 new accounts last month with one of them BCE. I opened 7 accounts last year. 

There are 5 inqs on my EX, 8 inqs on EQ, 3 on TU. All are within 8 mons. 

Hopefully it will help. Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 84
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Sweet, DigitalArk. Thanks for the info. And congrats again!

Message 39 of 84
WNA888
New Contributor

I just applied, and received a Pending decision.

I called the backdoor New Accounts department, and was transfer to a rep.  The rep said there was an internal security freeze because I recently applied for an AMEX Starwood on March 2 this year and got approved for 15K.  He verified my identity, and called me back on my number to protect my identity, and he said I was approved with a  CL of 12.5K.

It looks like I'm gonna be in the garden since I apped for a total of 7 cards within the past 30 days [got approved for 6, and denied for one FNBO card due to "excessive inquiries."]

The six cards I got approved for within the past 30 days added $77,100 to my already existing total credit limit, so I think I am going to lay low for a while or maybe Barclay might close my arrival world mastercard. :/ 

Barclaycard TU FICO Score : 826 [1/12/15]
Message 40 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.