Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Everyday

tag
Stralem
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Everyday

For broke-asses like myself, their revolvers are just far better values I think. It'd be a different story if they didn't come with fees.

But as the tens of thousands of angry rants regarding the Platinum card show, even the heavy spenders are finding the charge cards a bit more difficult to justify.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 81 of 84
heyitsyeh
Frequent Contributor

CalAlumnus13, I like your product layout proposition, it's too bad I will never hold on to an AF card for too long.

Count me in as someone getting an Everyday in the future as a replacement for the PRG.

TU: 777 | EQ: 814 | EX: 764
Last INQ: 3/26/21
AAoA: 4y 7m
Lowest limit: Chase Freedom Visa - $13,000
Highest limit: Discover It - $56,500
Available credit: $200,600 (8 cards)
Message 82 of 84
TM82
Regular Contributor

App'd 2 nights ago for Everday Preferred, most recent Amex product was the Costco Amex for business back in November, only gave me $3,000.  The previous one was last May, which was my United Club. 

Looking for a new daily card since the Club is coming up for the AF soon.  Went back to using my CSP but the appeal of the EDP with the 50% bonus, the 15 months 0%, and being able to get the better consumer protection of Amex drew me back.  I used to put about $5-7k a month on Amex a few years ago, shifted everything to Chase at that point.  I'll give the EDP a chance for a while and re-evaluate.

My Cards
American Express Blue | American Express Premier Rewards Gold | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase United Explorer | Chase United MileagePlus Club | JPMorgan Palladium

Message 83 of 84
newUser0
Established Contributor

Do you use Amex PRG now?

Message 84 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.