Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Executive Customer Service Email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Executive Customer Service Email

Hi, I am trying to obtain the email address for American Express Executive Customer Service regarding a credit card application.  I emailed <mod edit>, figuring my email would reach executive customer service, but it has been a week since my email, and I am concerned that it was not received by the correct department. Thanks very much.

Mod note:  I'm sorry, email/contact info for an individual isn't permitted on myFICO.  --UncleB, myFICO Moderator

2 REPLIES 2
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Executive Customer Service Email

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, I am trying to obtain the email address for American Express Executive Customer Service regarding a credit card application.  I emailed <mod edit>, figuring my email would reach executive customer service, but it has been a week since my email, and I am concerned that it was not received by the correct department. Thanks very much.

chairmansoffice@aexp.com is the email to use.  it will get assigned to someone and they will reach out to you.  sometimes this takes a while, like up to a month but they will call you.  you have 60 days to recon an app and that can be extended 30 more days to retain a bonus.  get a sent/read receipt when you send it.  when the rep calls you back get there call back # and ext #.  very important.  be 100% concise in your email.  give the app reference #.  cut an ex credit report if you can and include it.  give them everything they need to help you and the chances are good they will.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Executive Customer Service Email

Thank you so much for this thorough response. This is immensely helpful to me!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.