Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Fidelity CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Fidelity CLI

So I applied and was approved for the Fidelity Amex the night before last.

I was kind of unimpressed with the SL as it is only slightly higher than my BoA one which used to be a secured card.

Not like I am going to be using it as a primary card but would prefer a higher CL.

Could I ask for a CLI already and will it use the same hard pull if I do it in the next few weeks?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Fidelity CLI

I think BofA (Fidelity) will do another HP on you, unfortunately. Not sure about minimum time frame before requesting, perhaps someone else knows.
Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I was kind of unimpressed with the SL as it is only slightly higher than my BoA one which used to be a secured card.

Not like I am going to be using it as a primary card but would prefer a higher CL.

Could I ask for a CLI already and will it use the same hard pull if I do it in the next few weeks?

If you are unimpressed with your SL, you can contact them.  There's a reason why you only qualified for the SL (i.e. creditworthiness and other factors).  You're welcome to give it a shot but it will be another HP for CLI.  They will not use the same pull that was used to approve your account. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you are unimpressed with your SL, you can contact them.  There's a reason why you only qualified for the SL (i.e. creditworthiness and other factors).  You're welcome to give it a shot but it will be another HP for CLI.  They will not use the same pull that was used to approve your account. 

@I agree with @FinStar.

Message 4 of 5
msbia
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, exactly this. I was initially approved for $1,000 and I called back and asked if they can use the same pull, analyst said unfortunately not, would I like to proceed. I said yes, asked for $10k and got it. They pulled TU for app and EX (my highest) for CLI. It all depends on your profile and reports. Good luck! 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.