Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Frustration

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Frustration

I didn't have any problem applying the Hilton Amex earlier this month.Have you tried to delete the cookies or clear the cache of the browser?

Ron.

Message 11 of 13
logan_720
Established Contributor

Ok, so I think that may have been the problem. I applied for the Surpass card via IE9 instead of Chrome. Although I can't help but feel maybe all those error messages were their way of telling me "no." Anyway, application needs further processing...

Message 12 of 13
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@logan_720 wrote:

Ok, so I think that may have been the problem. I applied for the Surpass card via IE9 instead of Chrome. Although I can't help but feel maybe all those error messages were their way of telling me "no." Anyway, application needs further processing...

Good luck!!  A lot of people get the notice about decision pending, etc, but then check their app's status a few minutes later and some see "approved" right online.  You can check the status of your app by going to www.americanexpress.com/applicationstatus.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.