Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Gold Delta Skymiles success!

tag
severine
Contributor

Amex Gold Delta Skymiles success!

YOU GUYS I am very excited to report that my recon worked! Today I finally heard after one week that my application was approved for the Gold Delta Skymiles card . The card has a $10,900 CL AND is backdated to 06, the date when I originally received an Optima oasis card. I have to thank everyone here for their good advice and encouragment to close the Optima, it was holding me back and preventing me from PCing to a different Amex card. I am now offically done apping and am taking up long term residence in the jardin!

Amex PR Gold NPSL | Amex BCP 16.5k| Amex Delta Gold Skymiles 14.9k | Amex BSP 5k | Discover 12.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred 11.9k | Chase Freedom 12k | Chase Sapphire Preferred 12k | US Bank Cash + Visa 13k | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Signature Visa 9.5k | M and T Bank Visa 10.9k | FICO TU 784 EQ 768 EX 784
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Gold Delta Skymiles success!

Congrats.  A lot of approvals today by AMEX.  Don't go charging it up though!

@severine wrote:

YOU GUYS I am very excited to report that my recon worked! Today I finally heard after one week that my application was approved for the Gold Delta Skymiles card . The card has a $10,900 CL AND is backdated to 06, the date when I originally received an Optima oasis card. I have to thank everyone here for their good advice and encouragment to close the Optima, it was holding me back and preventing me from PCing to a different Amex card. I am now offically done apping and am taking up long term residence in the jardin!

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 2 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@severine wrote:

CONGRATS!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 5
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

Congrats !

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 4 of 5
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.