cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Gold..Green..Zinc all the same difficulty to get.

tag
FrugalRican
Blogger

Re: Amex Gold..Green..Zinc all the same difficulty to get.

Considering calling you AmexK. Your name is synonymous with AMEX threads for some reason, so it's almost natural to do so.

And your wallet might be empty... but let me have a look at your money clip.

Just kidding.

Well, maybe.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FrugalRican wrote:

Considering calling you AmexK. Your name is synonymous with AMEX threads for some reason, so it's almost natural to do so.

And your wallet might be empty... but let me have a look at your money clip.

Just kidding.

Well, maybe.

Haha you wont find cash anywhere but my bank account. I keep it as virtual as possible. I just dont like cash. You steal that and im out of luck. Steal my card and another is in the mail the next day. Plus points, protections, ect.

Message 22 of 23
BullsEye10
New Contributor

TannerK

If you don't mind the personal question, what were you making when you first got approved for Platinum?

I am getting my last bit of credit issues cleaned up before I apply (end of the month probably), and really want the Platinum. 

My current income is just over $150,000 ... is that enough for the Platinum?  Do I need to have the Gold first?

Thanks!

AMEX Platinum - NPSL (Approved for $75,000.00)
AMEX Gold Business - NPSL
Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22,500.00)
Bank of America Cash Rewards ($5,000.00) - Sock Drawer
Discover ($4,500.00) - Sock Drawer
Capital One Venture ($7,500) - Sock Drawer
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.