Did you mean: 

Amex - Good and Bad news

tag
smc733
Valued Contributor

Amex - Good and Bad news

Got approved for Zync!!!!!  Great news!

Bad news:

Before they can open the account, they require a 4506T.  I have yet to complete a tax return, I listed what is expected for this previous year (including untaxed income).  What do I do?

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex - Good and Bad news

You have not filed 2009 taxes?

Message 2 of 7
smc733
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

You have not filed 2009 taxes?

I didn't have income in 2009.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

This just might be a problem, but I would call amex and see if they would except 2 months of paystubs instead of a tax return.

Message 4 of 7
jforsyth
Regular Contributor

Are you listed as a dependent?

EQ FAKO: 779 (03/26/15)
TU FAKO: 785(03/26/15)
Citi Double Cash | Citi Forward | BankAmericard Cash Rewards | Amex Zync
Message 5 of 7
smc733
Valued Contributor

Yes, I listed as a student.

Message 6 of 7
smc733
Valued Contributor

So I finally got someone with a clue on the phone last night.

She informed me to submit the 4506-T form anyway, and include a note stating the circumstances.  Hopefully this will work.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.