Regular Contributor

Amex Green Approved !

Congratulations Bill x xxxxxxxx, your application is approved!

We are excited to welcome you to Card membership and all the benefits and services that come with your Card. You should receive your Card in the mail in the next 7 to 10 days. Your Card will be mailed in a white envelope displaying the American Express® Blue Box logo with a return address of Omaha, NE.     

Absolutely petrified to apply but now I can sit at the "big boys" table !!!   

One year ago my credit was very poor..........MyFico completely changed everything for me.    USAA, PenFed, and now Amex Green.  with 1% utility. 

Its true if you dont need credit..you can get it.

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Green Approved !

Congratulations!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Regular Contributor

tinuviel wrote:

Congratulations!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks!

Still doin the "Happy Dance"  :smileyvery-happy:

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!  I opened up a couple AMEX cards (Premier Gold, Zync and Delta SM's)  in the last 12 months and have absolutely loved them!

Regular Contributor

Congradulations, I just became a Amex member a few months ago and have already got my 2nd. They have great customer service. Enjoy the card!!

Valued Contributor

konabill wrote:

One year ago my credit was very poor..........MyFico completely changed everything for me.    USAA, PenFed, and now Amex Green.  with 1% utility. 

Its true if you dont need credit..you can get it.

You know why ... Because you read and learned a lot, and you did it!  :smileywink: 

Congratulations!!    You are right on the track ~

= ))))))))))))))))) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.

Congrats! I love my TrueEarnings Amex card.. there customer service is awesome too :smileytongue:

4/11 EX: 715 - 4/19 EQ: 684 - 4/11 TU: 724
Discover More ($5000), Costco TrueEarnings Amex ($1200)
Columbia Credit Union Platinum Preferred Visa ($1000)
Citi Dividend Platinum Select MasterCard ($500)
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.