Regular Contributor
konabill

Amex Green Approved !

Congratulations Bill x xxxxxxxx, your application is approved!

We are excited to welcome you to Card membership and all the benefits and services that come with your Card. You should receive your Card in the mail in the next 7 to 10 days. Your Card will be mailed in a white envelope displaying the American Express® Blue Box logo with a return address of Omaha, NE.     

Absolutely petrified to apply but now I can sit at the "big boys" table !!!   

One year ago my credit was very poor..........MyFico completely changed everything for me.    USAA, PenFed, and now Amex Green.  with 1% utility. 

Its true if you dont need credit..you can get it.

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel

Re: Amex Green Approved !

Congratulations!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Regular Contributor
konabill

tinuviel wrote:

Congratulations!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks!

Still doin the "Happy Dance"  :smileyvery-happy:

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Regular Contributor
jason86423

Congrats!!!  I opened up a couple AMEX cards (Premier Gold, Zync and Delta SM's)  in the last 12 months and have absolutely loved them!

Regular Contributor
breakthecycle

Congradulations, I just became a Amex member a few months ago and have already got my 2nd. They have great customer service. Enjoy the card!!

Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

konabill wrote:

One year ago my credit was very poor..........MyFico completely changed everything for me.    USAA, PenFed, and now Amex Green.  with 1% utility. 

Its true if you dont need credit..you can get it.

You know why ... Because you read and learned a lot, and you did it!  :smileywink: 

Congratulations!!    You are right on the track ~

= ))))))))))))))))) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Lightn

Congrats! I love my TrueEarnings Amex card.. there customer service is awesome too :smileytongue:

4/11 EX: 715 - 4/19 EQ: 684 - 4/11 TU: 724
Discover More ($5000), Costco TrueEarnings Amex ($1200)
Columbia Credit Union Platinum Preferred Visa ($1000)
Citi Dividend Platinum Select MasterCard ($500)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}