Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Green Approved !

tag
konabill
Regular Contributor

Amex Green Approved !

Congratulations Bill x xxxxxxxx, your application is approved!

We are excited to welcome you to Card membership and all the benefits and services that come with your Card. You should receive your Card in the mail in the next 7 to 10 days. Your Card will be mailed in a white envelope displaying the American Express® Blue Box logo with a return address of Omaha, NE.     

Absolutely petrified to apply but now I can sit at the "big boys" table !!!   

One year ago my credit was very poor..........MyFico completely changed everything for me.    USAA, PenFed, and now Amex Green.  with 1% utility. 

Its true if you dont need credit..you can get it.

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Green Approved !

Congratulations!!! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 2 of 7
konabill
Regular Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

Congratulations!!! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!

Still doin the "Happy Dance"  Smiley Very Happy

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Message 3 of 7
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!  I opened up a couple AMEX cards (Premier Gold, Zync and Delta SM's)  in the last 12 months and have absolutely loved them!

Message 4 of 7
breakthecycle
Regular Contributor

Congradulations, I just became a Amex member a few months ago and have already got my 2nd. They have great customer service. Enjoy the card!!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

konabill wrote:

One year ago my credit was very poor..........MyFico completely changed everything for me.    USAA, PenFed, and now Amex Green.  with 1% utility. 

Its true if you dont need credit..you can get it.

You know why ... Because you read and learned a lot, and you did it!  Smiley Wink 

Congratulations!!    You are right on the track ~

= ))))))))))))))))) 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I love my TrueEarnings Amex card.. there customer service is awesome too Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.