Amex Green Card again...Updated

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Green Card again...

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Why don't you think you will get approved?

It looks like you have the score.  Unless you have too many inquiries or you have new accounts, it looks pretty good for your chances.

Green card is more for like people in mid 600's

Thanks and yeah inq's and new accounts is the big reason why. Freedom - June, Discover - July, CSP - August or september? Slate - November. Which i think they mostly all pulled EQ. I cant remember if Chase pulled EX at all. However AAOA is still like 1.7 years (it takes a lot to drop it seems, thanks to student loans)

EDIT - It looks like only 3 recent inqs on EX in the past 6 mos., however my total util is like 40ish 

UTL is gonna be the hit or miss here.

Inquiries. Pfft. I had 8 on EX at the beginning of my AOR this year in August.

Yeah i kinda figured util would be a issue. Well my BF will be home in about 2 hours, imma hope for the best if he does allow me to apply. Smiley Embarassed

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 11 of 31
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

if you want the ED, apply for the ED.  If you don't get approved, try applying for the Green or any other charge card on the same day.   Hopefully, you'll luck out and get the two-fer single HP

Its a possibility it could be 1 HP even if the ED card is declined?

Possibly...of course, there are no guarantees with it being 1 HP even if both are approved or both are denied.

Right, its a YMMV as always, well obviously imma hope for the best Smiley Happy

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It looks like you have the score.  Unless you have too many inquiries or you have new accounts, it looks pretty good for your chances.

Thanks and yeah inq's and new accounts is the big reason why. Freedom - June, Discover - July, CSP - August or september? Slate - November. Which i think they mostly all pulled EQ. I cant remember if Chase pulled EX at all. However AAOA is still like 1.7 years (it takes a lot to drop it seems, thanks to student loans)

EDIT - It looks like only 3 recent inqs on EX in the past 6 mos., however my total util is like 40ish 

Yeah i kinda figured util would be a issue. Well my BF will be home in about 2 hours, imma hope for the best if he does allow me to apply. Smiley Embarassed

Congrats on the new rank btw. Smiley Tongue

I think my UTL was about 11% when I applied for the PRG, and ED back to back. Same EX pull got both.

Message 13 of 31
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think my UTL was about 11% when I applied for the PRG, and ED back to back. Same EX pull got both.

New rank? 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

New rank? 

Yes. You are now a valued contributor!

Message 15 of 31
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

New rank? 

Oh didnt even notice Smiley Surprised how do those go up? Just more posts?

Also i do have a question regarding the application. I noticed it theres 2 options for employed. 1 is above a list of like various job fields, and there is 1 below student. Does it matter which i select? 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

New rank? 

Also i do have a question regarding the application. I noticed it theres 2 options for employed. 1 is above a list of like various job fields, and there is 1 below student. Does it matter which i select? 

Well. Are you employed? Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 31
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

New rank? 

I am employed but which one do i select? Because i am also a student. So would it make more sense to select the employed below the student one or the one with all of the fields like Cleric, agrictural, other....etc.

Because i noticed it goes like this

-Employed (selectable)

--Cleric (selectable)

--Agricutural (selectable)

--Rest of list here (selectable)

-Student (selectable)

--Employed (selectable)

--Uneployed (selectable)

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

New rank? 

I am employed but which one do i select? Because i am also a student. So would it make more sense to select the employed below the student one or the one with all of the fields like Cleric, agrictural, other....etc.

I would just pick employed, Leave out student.

Message 19 of 31
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

New rank? 

I would just pick employed, Leave out student.

I edited my post, so i should select the employed that is displayed above the job fields, and not the one below the student field? Only the Amex has to be so confusing Smiley Tongue i dont have any other issues with any other lender. Just this one XD

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.