Senior Contributor
B335is

Amex HHonors $50 Trip Adviser Credit

Just logged into Amex and found an offer for $50 for linking Trip Adviser to my Surpass card.  Has anyone done this?

09Lexie

Re: Amex HHonors $50 Trip Adviser Credit

B335is wrote:

Just logged into Amex and found an offer for $50 for linking Trip Adviser to my Surpass card.  Has anyone done this?

I got it last year but I think it was on my PRG or Delta. Definitely not on my Honors

Senior Contributor
B335is

Re: Amex HHonors $50 Trip Adviser Credit

09Lexie wrote:

B335is wrote:

I got it last year but I think it was on my PRG or Delta. Definitely not on my Honors

Ok thanks.  It must be a one-time deal they have going with Trip Adviser regardless of the card?  I have to say, this is another thing that really makes Amex stick out among other lenders - especially that Amazon credit around Christmas :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}