Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Hilton Honors Apr Reduction Again 6/30 Update

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: American Express Hilton Honors Apr Reductions

@baller4life wrote:

Since I am trying to be a good lil baller and remain in the garden the rest of the year, I decided to spend time on reducing apr on a few cards. First up was Amex HHonors. On 3/16 I hopped on chat and received a reduction from 19.49% to 18.24%. And tonight I got on chat again and went from 18.24% to 13.49%. Smiley Very Happy I haven't used this card in several months. But, hey the apr reduction tickled my fancy. So that works for now! Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

So all you Amex cardholders fire up those chat sessions and get those aprs lowered!Smiley Wink

Already did.  BCP lowered from 15.24 to 10.49 (so far).  Simplycash lowered from 20.24 to 12.49.  Could do it again (last in March 2016, I think could be February).  Smiley Wink. Next for me is Discover, when the 0% runs out.

Signature needs updating
Message 11 of 62
baller4life
Super Contributor

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

Congrats Baller... Hope you get as low as my BCE.....

Haha NOT! You're the king of apr reductions! I'd never catch up to you!!! Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 62
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Since I am trying to be a good lil baller and remain in the garden the rest of the year, I decided to spend time on reducing apr on a few cards. First up was Amex HHonors. On 3/16 I hopped on chat and received a reduction from 19.49% to 18.24%. And tonight I got on chat again and went from 18.24% to 13.49%. Smiley Very Happy I haven't used this card in several months. But, hey the apr reduction tickled my fancy. So that works for now! Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

So all you Amex cardholders fire up those chat sessions and get those aprs lowered!Smiley Wink

Already did.  BCP lowered from 15.24 to 10.49 (so far).  Simplycash lowered from 20.24 to 12.49.  Could do it again (last in March 2016, I think could be February).  Smiley Wink. Next for me is Discover, when the 0% runs out.

Nice job!!! Wow! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 62
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Nice job!!! Wow! Smiley Happy

Thanks.  And enjoy your gardening efforts (I remember a pm for PRA back in the day, how far we have come).  Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 14 of 62
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yea those PRA days seem forever a go! Smiley LOL
Message 15 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job B!
Message 16 of 62
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Congrats! Just got mine reduced from 14.49% to 11.49%

Message 17 of 62
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Nice job B!

Thanks dasingleton. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 62
baller4life
Super Contributor

@jace8602 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Congrats! Just got mine reduced from 14.49% to 11.49%

WTG jace! Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 62
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats baller!  Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.